2. The seizure of all funds related to the Iranian government; if we can forego due process in drug possession cases, then we need to do it in security cases
3. The seizure of all funds in charities directed to the Islamic world.
4. The capture and enhanced interrogation of all known terrorists facilitators; this includes those suspected of being such. Persons due the rights of citizens will be treated on a legal basis.
4. War against Iran; targeted strikes against all Revolutionary Guard and Qods installations.
5. War against Hezbollah' targeted strikes against all centers of organized activity.
6. Cutting off aid and trade to all countries that do not mirror our actions.
Of course, "taking" these actions is easy when I can do them on my keyboard. But I will say this, half-measures and compromises do not solve problems against those that intend us harm.
Two gunmen (most probably Islamist) were killed attacking a cartoon contest in Garland tonight. The contest had a theme critical of Islam.